At Trailbrakes we know how important your holidays are to you. We strive to provide exactly what you want, when and where you want it, so each and every one of our cycling holidays or mountain biking trips can be tailored to your requirements. Why not take one of the trips detailed on our website as a starting point and mould it to suit your timeframe, biking experience and hobbies or interests.
We aim to do our utmost to make your cycling holiday unique for you and your family or group, so if you want to add some extra activities to your itinerary contact us to let us know your ideas. We'll be only too glad to help!
Here are some examples of trips that we have organised for previous clients:
- A 4 day, 5 star luxury mountain biking break finishing in luxurious Stobo Castle, based on our Southern Upland Coast to Coast mountain biking trip.
- Incorporating a boat trip to the Farne Islands from Seahouses on a Coast and Castles cycling holiday.
- Family-friendly trips including visits to a local ice cream factory, based around our 7stanes Singletrack mountain biking trip.
- Taking an extra day on a Way of the Roses cycling route to soak up the history and atmosphere in the beautiful City of York.
- Visiting distilleries to see how whisky is made - and to taste the final product! This can be incorporated into our Highland Coast to Coast and our Fort William Coast to Coast mountain biking holidays.
- A wilderness cycling adventure across the Outer Hebrides, a string of remote islands off Scotland's west coast, based on our Highland and Island cycling tour.
Get creative with your holidays and don't be shy to ask!
So please contact us with any questions or ideas and we'll work out the ideal package for you.