Our unique mountain biking holidays are designed to use the wealth of world-class mountain bike trails in Scotland and the Lake District. We work extremely hard to give you exactly what you want, when you want it so feel free to contact us and tailor any of our mountain biking trips to suit your riding style, travel plans and budget. Click on any of the mountain bike tours below to see what we have on offer and get in touch with us to discuss your ultimate biking adventure!
Our unique mountain biking C2C route is an incredible off-road coast to coast biking holiday based on the classic Sustrans C2C cycle route from...more
- Conquering Honister Pass and being rewarded with superb singletrack
- Biking to a height of almost 800 metres above sea level!
If you're looking for a stunning Highland coast to coast mountain biking holiday but don't have so muh time to spare, look no further than this fabulous C2C...more
- Views of the Nevis Range mountains at the beginning of your trip
- Testing your skills on the purpose-built trails at Laggan Wolftrax
Our unique Highland coast to coast mountain biking trip is the ultimate biking tour of the Scottish Highlands! Mountain bike from the wildly...more
- Seeing some of Scotland’s most dramatic scenery from the saddle!
- Sweet singletrack through native Caledonian pine forests
The mountain biking in the English Lake District has everything; from rooty woodland trails to twisty, rocky singletrack and epic mountain passes. The ...more
- Tackling technical Lake District climbs and eye-watering descents
- Endless views over stunning Lake District scenery
If Alfred Wainwright had travelled across the UK coast to coast by mountain bike this is definitely the route he would have chosen! Our version of ...more
- Classic mountain passes in the Lake District
- Brilliant singletrack through the North York Moors
Combining the best mountain biking on the West Highland Way and the Great Glen Way, this fantastic West Highland mountain biking holiday has it all, from awe-...more
- The twisting trails through the Arrochar Alps
- Mountain passes and stunning scenery
Our Southern Upland coast to coast mountain biking holiday is a pioneering route across one of the wildest parts of Scotland. This amazing mountain biking trip...more
- World-class trails at Kirroughtree
- Twisty singletrack in Ae forest
The 7stanes network of trails in Southern Scotland is well established as one of the World's top mountain biking destinations. With over 200km...more
- Kirroughtree’s beautifully crafted singletrack
- Speeding through the brilliant berms in Glentrool Forest
Our unique mountain biking holiday linking Kielder Forest and Edinburgh is packed full of some of the finest mountain biking trails in the UK. We will meet you...more
- Fantastic trails around Kielder reservoir
- Tackling the highest man-made trails in England
Ride over 200 miles of pristine off-road mountain bike trails, combining old railways, ancient highways and drove roads along the 'Backbone of England', the...more
- Mountain biking the length of the Pennines, the 'Backbone of England'
- Panoramic views over Greater Manchester from the impressive High Peak District